Car Seat Clinic - Durham Region
It is estimated that over 75% of child deaths and injuries due to motor vehicle collisions could
be prevented with the proper installation and use of car seats.
Your child's safety is Important. Attend one of our free Car Seat Safety Clinic & one of our certified educators will help ensure that your child is buckled up safely!
Car Seat Clinic Schedule – Durham Region
By Appointment Only
Please Call 905 434 7800 to book an appointment of for further inquiries.
|January 17, 2016
||Van Dusen GM
|February 21, 2016
|March 20, 2016
||Ajax Fire Department
|April 17, 2016
||Clarington Fire Department
|May 15, 2016
||Ontario Motors Sales
|June 12, 2016
|September 18, 2016
||Gus Brown Buick
|October 16, 2016
|November 20, 2016
When attending one of our Clinics....
- Please have car seat already installed
- Be prepared to climb into the vehicle to make changes to the seat if needed.
- Bring the manuals for the car seat and the Vehicle
- Please do not bring your children with you to the clinic
- Donations to assist with the funding of this Car Seat team are greatly appreciated
Questions? Please call (905) 434-7800
St. John Ambulance Durham Region Branch
64 Colborne Street, East
Oshawa, ON L1G 1L9