This course meets the CSA standards for Basic First Aid.
The Emergency First Aid for industry certification course has been developed from the St. John Ambulance First Aid and CPR program.
This course meets first aid requirements for:
- WorkSafeBC - Occupational First Aid (OFA) Level 1
- Canada Labour Code Basic First Aid.
- Alberta Occupational Health & Safety (Emergency First Aid)
Upon successful completion, candidates will be issued a St. John Ambulance Emergency First Aid for Industry certificate.
This is a 1-day course.
- Roles and responsibilities
- Emergency scene management
- Adult resuscitation
- Medical conditions
- Emergency scene management - Trauma
- Severe bleeding and amputations
- Internal bleeding
- Minor wound care
- Sprains and strains
- British Columbia
All participants take a written exam at the end of the course.
Please note: course search functionality only works in the latest versions of supported browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari)
Book a course
Emergency First Aid for Industry (OFA 1)
Location not found.
Date should be MM/DD/YYYY format.
We're sorry, no classroom locations were found based on your search criteria.