Course delivery language: English
Cut Through the Confusion on Cannabis at Work
Protect your workplace with training on employee rights, responsibilities and the risks
Cannabis safety awareness at work can’t be assumed. It’s the employer’s responsibility to make sure every employee understands what cannabis legalization means for them at work.
But developing employee cannabis safety education they’ll remember and use isn’t easy. Now, you can save time, money and fast-track to organization-wide cannabis awareness.
This online training will help employees understand the safety rationale behind workplace cannabis policies — so they make the right choices when it matters.
We’ve made learning cannabis safety easier and more engaging for all staff with relatable, scenario-based learning that engages critical thinking and makes the key concepts more memorable. These online modules are:
Course AvailabilityThis course is available in the following locations
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
What you should know
After completing the Employee training, the learner will be able to:
- Describe cannabis and its effects
- Describe short, medium, and long-term impairment
- Explain the difference between impairment and intoxication
- Describe the difference between risk management and impairment management
- Recognize employers’ duty to accommodate
- Recognize employees’ duty to be fit for work
- Match common mistakes about cannabis consumption with example
- Match common examples of cannabis consumption with consequences
- Identify the safer choice in a given scenario about cannabis consumption.
This course is a prerequisite for the Employer Cannabis in the Workplace online training.