This course was developed with assistance from the TEMA Foundation to help all workers in all work environments to better recognize when a colleague is experiencing a mental health injury. This one-day course helps participants better recognize the signs of possible mental health injuries and how/where to get help.
- How to identify when a co-worker is in distress relating to a mental health injury
- How to initiate a conversation with a co-worker about the status of their mental health
- Develop an understanding about where someone is on the SJA Mental Health and Wellness continuum
- A step-by-step process to build confidence and skill to approach someone in distress
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
Book a course
Mental Health and Wellness for the Workplace
We're sorry, no classroom locations were found based on your search criteria.