This course meets the CSA standards for Basic First Aid.
Emergency First Aid Level C is for individuals requiring basic information on First Aid and CPR for their workplace, school, or personal interest.
Upon completion, participants receive a certificate valid for 3 years.
Course AvailabilityThis course is available in the following locations
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
What you should know
- Responding to an emergency
- Recognizing a mental health emergency
- CPR & AED for adults, children, and Infants
- Bleeding and burn management
- Medical emergencies
All participants take a written exam at the end of the course.
Book a course
Emergency First Aid CPR-C & AED
We're sorry, no classroom locations were found based on your search criteria.